Furniture can be very expensive so of course you want yours to last for as long as possible. If your furniture is starting to show distress there are some quick and natural fixes to get it looking as good as new. Scratches in wood are one of the most common furniture problems. Repairing scratches [...]Continue Reading →
Moving can be stressful. The best way to not get overwhelmed is to have an organized plan and a step-by-step timeline. A little preparation will help make the move go a lot smoother.
Here is a checklist to help keep you on track:
60 Days Before You Move
Sort and Purge-Go through every room, decide what [...]Continue Reading →
Is there really a secret to saving money? It may seem as though it is mystery how your bank account ends up empty every month but there is no mystery to it. While it may be no secret there are three important tips you can follow to help you put more money in your [...]Continue Reading →
How do hazardous materials enter your home? They can enter in the form of cleaners, bleach, oil, light bulbs, paints, batteries, medicines, [...]Continue Reading →
Custom build opportunity in one of Dover’s finest and most central locations.Perched above Main St and overlooking the Charles, this beautiful lot offers picturesque views and relaxing serenity. Take advantage of Dover’s #1 Schools while still being in close proximity to Wellesley & Needham shops, restaurants and commuter trains. Work hand in hand with this [...]Continue Reading →
It gets dirty easily and can be a pain to clean. It is your microwave and you may think closing the door is the best solution. There is a quick and easy way to get your microwave like new and you probably have everything you need in your cabinets. The recipe is natural, low [...]Continue Reading →
When spending big money on remodeling and upgrading your home, getting the most return for your investment is key. Spending $20,000 on an upgrade that isn’t going to add value to your home may please you in the moment, but not when your trying to sell and get that money back. There are areas [...]Continue Reading →
If your credit score could use a boost it isn’t as simple as just changing bad financial behaviors. Increasing your credit score is a process that takes time. The time it takes to improve your credit history can vary.
Late payments can remain on your credit report for seven years, but typically if you clear [...]Continue Reading →
Moving can be an expensive endeavor. Even if you decide to rent a truck and move your belongings yourself there are lots of other expenses that can add up. Luckily, there are a few simple ways consumers can save money hauling their belongings from their current home to the next one.
Purge your things. [...]Continue Reading →
This Single-Family in Marlborough, MA recently sold for $363,000.
This is a Cape style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.47 acres, and was sold by
Sarah Patrick – Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. – Wellesley – Central St
Wellesley MA Real EstateWellesley, MA - $1,795,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/1Wellesley, MA - $4,395,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:14 - Beds:7 - Baths:6/2Wellesley, MA - $1,299,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1Wellesley, MA - $1,779,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:4/1
Needham MA Real EstateNeedham, MA - $859,000 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/11 hour agoNeedham, MA - $699,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/12 hours agoNeedham, MA - $1,469,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/18 hours agoNeedham, MA - $849,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/211 hours ago
Weston MA Real EstateWeston, MA - $799,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Weston, MA - $1,100 - Rentals - - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:1Weston, MA - $1,995,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1Weston, MA - $1,395,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Gambrel - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:4
- True story: Wellesley Players performing Pinocchio in April at WMS March 13, 2014Nice to see The Wellesley Players return toWellesley. They've been performing of late in Watertown, but their next play - the musical Pinocchio - will take place at Wellesley Middle School on April 5 and 6. Pinocchio is an original 90-minute musical performed by local teens and adults. […]
- Goldman Sachs-CCP program benefits small businesses March 13, 2014When he was first approached about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses initiative, Michael Brown was a little skeptical. […]
- Invest That Tax Refund In Your Retirement March 12, 2014No one has ever been guilty of saving too much money for retirement! So if you use your refund to do some retirement planning you will be so ahead of the curve! Workers put off retirement planning because the goal seems so far away. […]
- True story: Wellesley Players performing Pinocchio in April at WMS March 13, 2014
- Flower Show Gives Boston An Early Taste Of Spring March 13, 2014For those who want a reprieve from the seemingly endless winter, there is now a place to go. […]
- The Local Electronics Store March 11, 2014In Radio Shack: Still Relevant for Neighborhood Engineers? , I took a look at my local Radio Shack. […]
- He's 100 but Needham man still loves his job at McDonald's - Boston.com March 11, 2014Three days a week, Morris Miller leaves his apartment in Needham and travels the short distance to work a 5:30 a.m. shift at the McDonald's on Chestnut Street. […]
- Flower Show Gives Boston An Early Taste Of Spring March 13, 2014
- Weston Ranked Second Safest Place in Massachusetts by Real Estate Report March 13, 2014When looking to purchase a new home, one of the first qualities buyers look for is a safe neighborhood. […]
- Letters to Editors - 03/8/2014 March 9, 2014Dear Groong readers, We bring to your attention the following letters we've received. […]
- Snow on Tuesday Could Snarl Evening Commute February 18, 2014Written by Les Masterson Mother Nature isn't done with us yet. The National Weather Service is predicting 4-6 inches of snow for Weston on Tuesday. […]
- Weston Ranked Second Safest Place in Massachusetts by Real Estate Report March 13, 2014