Here is a recipe for a homemade rug cleaner that works great and is safe for your family:
[...]Continue Reading →
With the tax deadline come and gone it is important to know that not paying your taxes can have significant repercussions. Tax laws and even worse the fallout from not paying your taxes can be a complicated mess. You could get stuck with a tax lien, if this happens to you here are [...]Continue Reading →
Did you know that home sellers that use a real estate professional on average get 16% more in the sale of their home? In rare instances, some people are able to sell their own homes without the services of a real estate agent but for most it is tricky business.
Here are a few [...]Continue Reading →
Are you looking for a deal when buying your next home? Buying a fixer-upper home just might be the way to go but there are some important things to know before you buy. These helpful hints can help you save time, money and a lot of headaches when buying a fixer-upper.
Set a budget: [...]Continue Reading →
Have you ever thought of selling your home on your own? If so, you may want to think again. It is not just the expense, time and legal issues you will have to worry about you also need to worry about getting a buyer.
According to the National Association of Realtors, ninety percent of [...]Continue Reading →
Accent walls can really tie a room together. If done properly, they can balance out narrow rooms, provide a conversation piece, and add an artistic flair to an otherwise drab room. However, there are a few do’s and don’ts that must be kept in mind if [...]Continue Reading →
If you are thinking about owning a piece of property to live in while wanting to have an extra section to help pay the bills, then you will find that there is an effective way to do it. Today, many people are considering the idea of buying a multi-family home, because this allows you [...]Continue Reading →
WOW! Outstanding new price for this village colonial in fabulous commuter location, close to 495, downtown & shops. Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, corian counters & lots of storage. “Home work nook” right off kitchen/dining area.Updated baths and nice size bedrooms featuring large closets.Low maintenance vinyl siding, newer replacement windows, circuit breakers and hot water [...]Continue Reading →
One of the trickiest parts of buying or selling a home is the negotiation process. Too often when our home is involved our emotions get in the way and the deal can go south quickly. Negotiating is an art. A real estate professional is trained in negotiating but you will need to prepare too. [...]Continue Reading →
With Halloween fast approaching, there’s always a rash of homeowners who completely overdo their lawn decor. Believe it or not, there’s a way to decorate for the fall holidays without making your house look tacky.
You can start by subscribing to the old adage “Less is more”. Two or three well placed decorations will [...]Continue Reading →
Wellesley MA Real EstateWellesley, MA - $3,900,000 - Single-Family - - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/314 hours agoWellesley, MA - $649,000 - Land - Acres:0.25Wellesley, MA - $1,550,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/2Wellesley, MA - $599,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
Needham MA Real EstateNeedham, MA - $1,600 - Commercial - Year Built:2013 - Acres:012 hours agoNeedham, MA - $1,600 - Commercial - Year Built:2013 - Acres:012 hours agoNeedham, MA - $3,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:215 hours agoNeedham, MA - $9,989,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Other - Rooms:17 - Beds:7 - Baths:5/2
- Winter Soccer with Super Soccer Stars December 7, 2013Give soccer a shot with Super Soccer Stars in Wellesley! Super Soccer Stars teaches soccer skills in a fun, non-competitive and educational environment. […]
- Mass. gubernatorial hopefuls stockpiling money December 7, 2013The election of Massachusetts' next governor won't happen for nearly a year, but candidates for the state's top political office are already busily stockpiling money. […]
- When Do Schools Close for Winter Break in Wellesley? December 7, 2013Wellesley Public Schools will close at the end of the day Friday, Dec. 20. Winter recess will run through Wednesday, Jan. 1. School will be back in session Thursday, Jan. 2. At Wellesley College, Res Halls will close 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21 for winter break. […]
- Winter Soccer with Super Soccer Stars December 7, 2013
- Block-by-Block Needham: Local Campaigns, Cyber Monday Numbers and Shipping Deadlines December 8, 2013The maps below show part of what Needham looks like, by the numbers and by the block. […]
- Needham Channel Small Business Spotlight: Nigohsian Carpet & Rug December 7, 2013Mark Silverman of the Needham Business Association hosts Meet Your Needham Merchants for The Needham Channel. […]
- Needham Resident Selected to Perform in Fisher Academy of Ballet's 'Nutcracker' December 6, 2013Needhamn resident, Emily Zhang, will be performing as a polichinelle in Fisher Academy of Ballet's Nutcracker in Foxboro MA Needham resident Emily Zhang was selected to perform in Fisher Academy of Ballet's "the Nutcracker," playing at the Orpheum in Foxboro on December 15th at 6pm. […]
- Block-by-Block Needham: Local Campaigns, Cyber Monday Numbers and Shipping Deadlines December 8, 2013
- Public Meeting to be Held Regarding Rosemary Pool Study December 5, 2013The Needham Park and Recreation Commission is hosting a public meeting on the Rosemary Pool study Monday, Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. The Needham Park and Recreation Commission and the Permanent Public Building Committee have been working on this study of the pool and surrounding property to see how the area could be better. […]
- Hollis Police seek help IDing woman suspected in check fraud December 5, 2013Police in several communities, including Hollis and Nashua, are looking for help identifying this woman, who allegedly cashed several checks illegally netting thousands of dollars. […]
- Thanksgiving Workout Raises $4,000 for Two Moms Battling Breast Cancer December 3, 2013Almost 90 people, raised more than $4,000 to help the families of Caryn Grozalsky and Jessica Ward, two MetroWest moms battling breast cancer, said Kristen Houlker of MetroWest Bootcamp in Framingham. […]
- Public Meeting to be Held Regarding Rosemary Pool Study December 5, 2013