In order for your home to maintain value and to continually look in good condition, it is important that you maintain it on a regular basis. However, to ensure that you get the best quality maintenance, it is important that you find the right type of service to fix up homes. There is the [...]Continue Reading →
Are you are looking to bring new life to old furniture or complete a do-it-yourself project? If so, you are probably thinking of heading to the big box store for some commercial stain. Many of these products are expensive and contain synthetic chemicals and pesticides. Their smell and toxic fumes may also deter you.
[...]Continue Reading →
Not only does it make your landscaping look good but mulch is important to the health of your plants. Mulch is any type of material that is spread or laid over the surface of the soil as a covering and is most commonly made of compost, bark, wood chips, leaves, seed hulls, grass clippings, nut [...]Continue Reading →
If you are a seller, you need to know how buyers think. A study by the National Association of Realtors asked buyers who they are, why they need to buy, and what would make them buy. Here is just a few highlights from that study which provides detailed insight into the home buyer’s experience [...]Continue Reading →
Mold could be lurking in your home, often found in bathrooms, kitchens, basements, and laundry rooms. You can also find mold near leaking pipes, faulty air ducts, leaking roofs, and areas that have previously been flooded.
Mold found in your home can cause you serious health problems and major damage to your home. The [...]Continue Reading →
Here are some tips to help you get started:
Start small-Starting small is better than not starting at all. [...]Continue Reading →
Keeping your home orgainzed is one of the most difficult things to do in a busy home. Having an organized home will save you time, money and keep your stress level down. Conquer the toughest organization tasks with these tips to get your home in tip top shape:
1. Be Neat from the Start
It [...]Continue Reading →
Here are the essentials of a home emergency preparedness kit.
Water: You will need one gallon per [...]Continue Reading →
Sometimes reading the description of a home for sale can be like trying to interpret a foreign language. Some of the information is pretty straightforward but often agents use acronyms or other abbreviations to describe a home and that can leave a potential buyer confused.
Here are a few of some more common [...]Continue Reading →
Wellesley MA Real EstateWellesley, MA - $1,995,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:6 - Baths:4/122 minutes agoWellesley, MA - $679,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/135 minutes agoWellesley, MA - $549,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:1 - Baths:1Wellesley, MA - $3,950 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Wellesley, MA - $5,900 - Rentals - - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1
Needham MA Real EstateNeedham, MA - $629,500 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:26 hours agoNeedham, MA - $3,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:27 hours agoNeedham, MA - $598,000 - Land - Acres:0.238 hours agoNeedham, MA - $598,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours agoNeedham, MA - $739,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:211 hours ago
Weston MA Real EstateWeston, MA - $1,650,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/14 hours agoWeston, MA - $1,399,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/18 hours agoWeston, MA - $4,700 - Rentals - - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/19 hours agoWeston, MA - $3,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:29 hours agoWeston, MA - $4,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/110 hours ago
- Survey Says: Wellesley Ranked Among Top Ten Best Communities in MA July 23, 2014GoLocalWorcester this week announced its third annual Best Communities in Massachusetts List. […]
- Police chiefs blast Senate over gun provision July 22, 2014Top police officials from Boston and other Massachusetts communities today blasted the state Senate for watering down gun control legislation by stripping a provision aimed at keeping rifles and shotguns out of the hands of dangerous people. […]
- Non-stop North 40 action in Wellesley July 21, 2014While community gardeners and regular visitors to the North 40 continue to do their thing, the area is being discovered by more and more people in town as various organizations seek to boost awareness. […]
- Survey Says: Wellesley Ranked Among Top Ten Best Communities in MA July 23, 2014
- Needham Named in List of 'Top Communities in Massachusetts' July 23, 2014GoLocalWorcester this week announced its third annual Best Communities in Massachusetts List. […]
- How Salus Capital landed $250 million Radio Shack deal July 21, 2014The Needham, Mass.-based specialty lender went out on a limb last year to make its biggest loan ever to Radio Shack , and now that the retailer is struggling to stay above water, Salus gets to grab headlines alongside industry heavyweights like GE Capital, and stands to be paid handsomely whether Radio Shack succeeds or fails. […]
- Have You Tried Wellesley's Newest Restaurant? July 19, 2014Juniper , a new restaurant specializing in Mediterranean food, opened for business earlier this month. […]
- Needham Named in List of 'Top Communities in Massachusetts' July 23, 2014
- Booze-on-Demand Service Drizly Expands to Wayland July 11, 2014Drizly , an alcohol-on-demand service that bills itself as the " Amazon for alcohol," is now available in Wellesley. […]
- Pouring it on: Drizly to bring booze to Wellesley doorsteps July 10, 2014Not only are retailers like Fells Market and Roche Bros., gaining permission to sell beer and wine, and new restaurants like Juniper opening with bars , but now mobile app maker Drizly has begun making available the delivery of beer, wine and liquor to people in Wellesley . […]
- Framingham Not Ranked One of Commonwealth's Safest Communities July 8, 2014Framingham did not make the cut on a recent list of the 50 safest communities in Massachusetts. […]
- Booze-on-Demand Service Drizly Expands to Wayland July 11, 2014