Here is a list of germ-laden places all around your home:
Even the kitchen sink is germ [...]
Feng Shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3000 years ago in China. It is a complex body of knowledge that reveals how to balance the energies of any given space to promise the health and good fortune of the people living there.
The basic principles of Feng Shui is the principle [...]Continue Reading →
When it comes to searching for a home, there are a lot of factors that you have to consider. This is especially the case if you are shopping for condos, as you will be sharing a lot of common space with your neighbors as well. The first thing to look into is the overall [...]Continue Reading →
If you are a buyer or a seller in a real estate transaction and represented by an agent, that agent owes you fiduciary duties or loyalty. Often times agency is contracted (also known as express agency) but other times it can be implied. In any case, there is an acronym to remember those duties: [...]Continue Reading →
We are all guilty of it, some worse than others. Homes all over America are brimming with clutter. Do the closets in your home trigger a small avalanche every time you open them? Are your basements and attics filled to capacity with boxes of your adult children’s baby clothes and toys? Do you have holiday decorations [...]Continue Reading →
2012 has brought a rash of new West Nile Virus cases in the New England area. Many areas are now taking measures to combat further spread of the virus, from public awareness campaigns to large-scale pesticide spraying in the worst-hit areas.
There are many steps you can take to minimize your exposure to the [...]Continue Reading →
This Single-Family in Shrewsbury, MA recently sold for $875,000.
This is a Colonial style home and features 9 total rooms, 5 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.45 acres, and was sold by
Sarah Patrick – Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. – Wellesley – Central St
This Single-Family in Shrewsbury, MA recently sold for $1,550,000.
This is a Colonial style home and features 11 total rooms, 6 full baths, 1 half bath, 5 bedrooms, 0.70 acres, and was sold by
Sarah Patrick – Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. – Wellesley – Central St
When you are looking at buying a home there are don’ts you should be aware of. Many times the handling of the negotiation can mean the difference in huge amounts of money. This is why it is vital to have an experienced agent on your side. Here are just a few common pitfalls to [...]Continue Reading →
Choosing a place to store your personal belongings is an important decision. You will want to make sure your prized possessions are safe and secure. Here are some hints on how to choose a storage facility:
First, determine what kind of storage you need. Call a few facilities to ask about size, cost, climate-control, [...]Continue Reading →
Wellesley MA Real EstateWellesley, MA - $3,700 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/12 hours agoWellesley, MA - $549,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:1 - Baths:13 hours agoWellesley, MA - $2,895,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/24 hours agoWellesley, MA - $1,325,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/14 hours agoWellesley, MA - $2,175,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/15 hours ago
Needham MA Real EstateNeedham, MA - $949,000 - Land - Acres:15 hours agoNeedham, MA - $669,000 - Condo - Townhouse, Half-Duplex - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/15 hours agoNeedham, MA - $949,000 - Single-Family - Garrison - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/16 hours agoNeedham, MA - $379,900 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:27 hours agoNeedham, MA - $615,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/110 hours ago
Weston MA Real EstateWeston, MA - $1,290,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:0 - Baths:1/17 hours agoWeston, MA - $1,290,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1854 - Acres:2.17 hours agoWeston, MA - $1,290,000 - Multi-Family - Units:1 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:157 hours agoWeston, MA - $1,185,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/17 hours agoWeston, MA - $3,300 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours ago
- NEPC attendees enjoy posh expo setting September 18, 2014NEWPORT, R.I. - The New England Produce Council experimented with a new venue and season for its 15th annual produce and floral expo. Exhibitors and attendees applauded the changes for the Burlington, Mass.-based council's Sept. […]
- Wellesley Historical Society dinner, golf tourney on tap September 17, 2014There will be tours of the tavern, the event will pay tribute to the Wellesley Police Department, and Chief Terrence Cunningham will be the guest of honor. This building on Church Street had been home to Hose Company No. […]
- Personalization sweetens new Wellesley home bakery dubbed 'sugar.' September 17, 2014Upon learning that Wellesley's Kelly Meraw had started a business over the summer baking desserts out of her home, I could only assume that she must be operating out of a fancy Wellesley Kitchen Tour -like space. But no, Meraw says her kitchen and home are probably among the tiniest in town. […]
- NEPC attendees enjoy posh expo setting September 18, 2014
- Columbia city councilwoman wants tobacco products restricted for those under 21 September 16, 2014A substance that kills on average 7,000 people in Columbia could soon be restricted to those 21 and under. After several failed attempts to increase the tobacco tax at the state level, ward one councilwoman Ginny Chadwick, wants action at the local level. […]
- BBK Worldwide Raises Growth Capital September 15, 2014Fueled by industry demand for the company's expertise in complex clinical trials and studies of rare diseases, BBK Worldwide , the flagship company of BBK Holdings, LLC, has secured more than $3 million in financing. The investment was led by a private investor with additional support from the company's Founding Principals, Joan F. Bachenheimer and […]
- Needham Property Tax Bill Among Top 30 Highest in State, Says Report September 12, 2014Weston ranked at the top in the comparison, with a $17,832 average annual property tax bill for homeowners. Duxbury has seen the biggest increase. […]
- Columbia city councilwoman wants tobacco products restricted for those under 21 September 16, 2014
- Photo Gallery: Wayland Summer Farmers' Market Still Flourishing September 18, 2014In their seven years of backyard beekeeping, Paul and Beth Jakubowski had never seen the bees go so crazy making product. It started out as a hobby , but the bees produced so much honey this year, they exhausted all the freebies to friends and family. […]
- Wayland Property Tax Bill Tenth Highest in State, Says Report September 12, 2014Weston ranked at the top in the comparison, with a $17,832 average annual property tax bill for homeowners. Duxbury has seen the biggest increase. […]
- The cities and towns with biggest property tax bills in Massachusetts September 11, 2014Home prices are generally the leading indicator when it comes to a community's affordability. What few take into account, at least when it comes to comparing and contrasting the total cost of living in a given town or city, is what you can expect to pay in property taxes, both in the immediate sense as well as in the years ahead. […]
- Photo Gallery: Wayland Summer Farmers' Market Still Flourishing September 18, 2014